The Conference is the highest body of KSS between two Congresses. The Conference consists of elected members of the branch trade unions that will be determined by a decision on the Executive Board.
Members of the Executive Board participate in the Conference, but without the right of voting.
The conference has the following responsibilities:
– Review and adopt the annual financial report;
– Gives initiatives, proposals and opinions in the process of adopting laws and other regulations of interest of KSS;
– Propose and adopts decisions for different types of pressure, including a general strike, in accordance with the law, collective agreements and this Statute;
– Determines candidates for President of KSS and members of the Supervisory board;
– adopt a decisions on amendments and supplements to the Statute of KSS, up to 1/3 of the provisions contained therein;
– adopt a decision on convening the Congress;
– Proposes congress documents.
The sessions of the Conference are convened by the President of KSS, as needed, but at least once a year or at the request of at least half of the members of the Conference within 30 days.