The Executive board is an executive body of KSS. The Executive board has the following responsibilities:
– Implement program and other documents adopted by the Congress and the Conference;
– Make proposals, opinions and suggestions on issues related to collective bargaining, organizational and legal objectives and programs to the authorities of KSS and relevant institutions;
– Elects General Secretary on the proposal of the President;
– Adopts decisions arising from current operations of KSS;
– Establish a special service to KSS;
– Prepare financial plan and program each year;
– Elects delegates and members of the bodies of other organizations;
– Determine the criteria for selecting the president.
The Executive Board for its work is responsible to the Conference of KSS.